Monday 31 January 2011

Heath Kitchen Chinese Takeaway Cardiff Review - A good plate of brown

The Heath Kitchen
Whenever I fancy a plate of "brown" on the weekend Heath Kitchen is my number one option. There aren't many things quite as unhealthy or as delicious as a pancake roll, a large portion of chips and a pot of curry sauce. Nowhere does it quite like the Heath Kitchen. They do wicked crisp chippy style chips, their curry sauce has a meaty twang and their pancake rolls are crisp, greasy and packed full of meat and beansprouts. I'm salivating just writing about it. So, if your're looking for a plate of "brown" on a Saturday night to go with a couple of beers, head to the Heath Kitchen.

My plate of "brown" taken on my 2 megapixel camera phone

Maybe next time I'll review some more of the Chinese food they do rather than just the brown stuff.

Details:
Heath Kitchen, Whitchurch Road, Cardiff
Telephone: 029 2022 0482

No comments:

Post a Comment